Today is official Random Act of Kindness Day. I’m usually all over that, but I felt more on the receiving end than the giving end.
* a cinnamon bagel from Aubrey – Sweet!
* a “Be Brave” bracelet from Melissa – Courage!
* Miller, Tidwell, Coffey all covered my class this afternoon so I could make my appointment on time – Support!
* a check in the mail from someone I haven’t seen in almost 20 years for the exact amount I had to pay at the hospital today – Blessing!
* phone calls from my family checking in. Some brought tears and some laughter – Love!
* a compliment from a nurse that made me feel beautiful – Thankful!
* Jonathan ran errands all day for me – Grateful!
* a lunch invite from Stacia, Amber, & Des – Friendship!
* the leasing lady let my son in the house since he forgot his key – Humbled! (Yes, the same lady I did the Hulk Smash on yesterday – feeling guilty, a little)
* I’m probably missing some…sorry, if it’s you.
God blesses me more and more each day in the smallest and greatest of ways!