1. God became my closest confidant!
2. I discovered the true important things in life aren’t attached to money or things but are all about the people surrounding me. Invest in relationships – God, your marriage, your kids, your family, your friends, your coworkers, even strangers!
3. Getting ready takes a fraction of the time now that I’m bald.
4. I try foods I would have never tried before, & find out foods I never thought I’d like are some of the only foods that taste good now.
5. I have found out just how much I am loved and cared about.
6. I get to have super smooth legs without having to shave.
7. No underarm hair to shave.
8. I’ve learned just how important water is to living.
9. I have been humbled – A LOT.
10. I’ve become a cheerful giver especially to those who can never ever pay me back.
Ephesians 5:20 – Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ